Working with Workology
Workology (formerly Blogging4Jobs) was founded in 2005 and is the leading HR and Recruiting blog with 15+ writers and nearly 8,000 published articles and resources. This community has been twice recognized by Forbes Magazine as a leading career and work resource. We focus on providing great resources, downloads and articles for experienced to senior HR and Recruiting practitioners that are looking to drive transformational and disruptive change at their organizations. We have a robust webinar archive with 60+ HRCI & SHRM recertification credits and an active email newsletter with over 30,000 subscribers. Since the blog’s re-launch in December 2016, our blog has been averaging 270,000 monthly unique blog visitors.
Our Audience and Community
- Predominantly experienced to senior level HR and recruiting practitioners.
- The majority of our readers have an advanced college education beyond a bachelor’s degree.
- Most readers access our blog and resources at work.
- Our reader’s company size they work at is literally split down the middle with 33% in small business, 33% in medium to large and 33% in enterprise organizations.
- The average visitor spends 8+ minutes on our website with an average of 5 page views. Many are accessing many of our 100+ podcasts which are 15-30 minutes and 60+ webinars that are generally 60 minutes.
- We have over 170,000 social media friends, fans and likes across our social profiles.
Four Focus Areas for Marketing Services
1) Branding – We help elevate your brand and get you noticed by practitioners, analysts, partners and influencers alike.
2) Lead Generation – We connect HR and recruiting products & services to preferred customers who are fit your market, segment & size needs.
3) Content Development & Syndication – We provide you a platform and reputation focused on engaging resources for senior level HR and recruiting practitioners.
You can also connect with Jessica jessica(at)blogging4jobs(d0t)com / 405.293.2564) or click the button below to access our price sheet.