Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week for March 24-30th *Denver Edition*
I’ve decided to call this version of the Top 5 Workplace Blogs of the Week the Denver Edition! Why Denver edition? You’ve guessed it! It has nothing to do with any these posts, but has to do with whatever random adventure I am on. This week I am writing this blog from the cozy couch of a friend in Denver. I will be moving here in 51 days! Cannot wait.
- This Isn’t Your 2005 Job Search: The job process isn’t like it used to be. Recruiters are adding pet peeves to lists of bad habits of interviewees. Sit back, relax, don’t sabtaoge yourself and learn important lessons of interview etiquette. Click here.
- The Pain of Lay-Off: Have you ever heard this story from the other side of the table? Layoffs aren’t fun for anyone. Click here.
- How To Take A Totally Cool Spring Break At the Office: It’s not fair that students all over the country are spring breaking when I am stuck working. Here’s a cute blog on how to take a really cool spring break at the office! Click here.
- The DOs and DONT’s of Cutting Compensation Costs: We all want to save money, but these are good reasons you shouldn’t cut certain costs. Click here.
- Forbes: The Best Places to Work in 2012: Rounding off this list is a blast from the past. Is your company on this list? After all, the best places to work for must have good workplaces. Click here.
And our top blog post of the week on Blogging4Jobs is. . .
- Returnships: A Key Diversity Initiative: Written by Nathan Parcells. Returnships are being talked about more and more nowadays. Not sure why they’re important or what they are? Click here.
What blog post or article did you enjoy reading this week? Please share by leaving a comment below.