Two of my favorite things – Las Vegas and HR Technology Conference
We’re just a few short days away from the HR Technology conference in Las Vegas October 7-9th, 2013 at the beautiful Mandalay Bay Convention Center. I’m searching, sorting and combing the web looking for details, mixers and information related to Las Vegas and human resources technology.
The HR Technology conference is one of my favorite events every single year. It’s a great mix of Vegas, conference and technology which is why I put together the VIP Party list highlighting the best parties during the #HRTechConf. VIP’s will receive a series of emails leading up to the conference with events, parties and special discounts. I’m working directly with a Vegas promoter to bring you special access unique to Blogging4Jobs. But first, some tips to get you help you make the most of Vegas and HR Tech.
- Time is Warped in Vegas. Time is funny in Vegas. Plan for extra time to wait in cabs, walking and just randomness that happens along the way. To be reminded of parties, events and happenings 30 minutes before they happen, sign up for our HR Tech mobile event alerts by texting ‘HRTech’ to 55678.
- Tell Your Cabbie No Tunnel. This saves you a few bucks. Have them just drive you to the strip directly from the airport. Be prepared to wait in line for cabs everywhere.
- Wear Comfortable Shoes. While everyone looks sexy in Vegas, don’t kill yourself with stilettos and high heels. Opt for comfortable flats stowed in your purse for those times when your feet have had enough.
2013 HR Tech List of Parties, Cocktail, Mixers & Events
Have a party at HR Tech, you wanted added to this list? Leave a comment below or Contact us here.
Sunday, October 6th, 2013
- The HR Technology Connection Reception. Opening HR Tech Conference reception sponsored by Monster.com at Mandalay BAy’s Conference Center. 5:00-6:30 PM. No Registration required. Access with conference badge or vendor pass.
- Bayou Bash. Hosted by Reputation Capital Media & Blogging4Jobs at House of Blues in Mandalay Bay. 8:00-11:00 PM. Only 50 guaranteed tickets available as guests of Blogging4Jobs. Click here to by pass the waitlist until they are gone or Register here.
Monday, October 7th, 2013
- Beer O’Clock. Hosted by Work4Labs at Ri Ra Irish Pub in Mandalay Bay. 6:00 PM- ? Register here.
- HR Tech 2013 Party. Hosted by Cornerstone OnDemand & HireVue. Foundation Room in Mandalay Bay. 6:00 – 12:00 PM. Register here.
- Seize the Night After Party. Hosted by Starr Conspiracy and Virgin HealthMiles at Cirque Du Soleil’s LIGHT Nightclub in Mandalay Bay. 9:00 PM – ?. Register here.
- Kaleo-sponsored Cocktail Event. Sponsored by Kaleo. Bar at Rick Moonen’s Boiler Room in Mandalay Bay. 6:30-8:30 PM. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HR Tech Cocktail Party. Powered by Appirro. House of Blues Courtyard Room in Mandalay Bay. 7:00-11:00 PM. Currently researching method to RSVP. Tweet @Appirio for invite is recommended.
- Interview Stream HR Tech Reception. Hosted by InterviewStream. Hospitality Suite on 60th floor of Mandalay Bay. 5:00-8:00 PM. Only 25 tickets remain so register here.
- Just the Right Amount of Wrong Party. Hosted by BlackBookHR at the Cosmopolitan Bungalow Penthouse. 7:00-10:00 PM. The event & registration is password protected. Click here & proceed at your own risk.
- PeopleFluent HR Tech Party. Hosted by Peoplefluent. minus5° Ice Bar in Mandalay Bay. 7:00-9:00 PM. No current registration page or landing page.
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013
- Thanks for the Memories. A tribute party for Bill Kutik at Mandalay Bay’s Conference Center. 7:30-10:00 PM. No Registration required. Access with full conference badge.
- HR Tech After Party. Hosted by Jobvite, TalentWise and OneSource Virtual at Mandalay Bay’s Mix. 9:00 PM – ? Register here.
- Mobile Vegas Deal Site. Looking for discounts to shows and other cool happenings in Vegas. Download this mobile only app that offers great mobile incentives and discounts. Click here.
- Vegas Thirty Podcast. My friend, Scott Stratten just launched a podcast all about people over 30 visiting vegas. Great tips and homework for HR Tech. iTunes download.
- Half Price Tickets. Half price tickets for shows using this cool site for shows that day. Click here to save some cash.
Receive event reminders & more VIP access by signing up for our HR Tech mobile event alerts by texting ‘HRTech’ to 55678. Look for more #HRTechConf resources by subscribing to our RSS feed.